Pork Tenderloin Cuban Sandwiches
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 lb sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/4 lb sliced ham
- 1/2 lb sliced roast pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup dill pickle chips
- cooking spray
1. Cut buns in half. Spread 1 tbsp mustard on each bottom roll, then top with cheese, ham, pork, and chips, and finish with the top half of the roll.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Arrange the sandwiches in the pan and spray tops with cooking spray. Cook for about 5 min., pressing tops down occasionally with a spatula, until bottoms of sandwiches are brown. Flip and continue cooking and pressing for another 5 min., until cheese melts and bun is toasted. Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
For even easier cooking, use a Panini press instead of a skillet.
Per serving: 314 calories, 12g fat, 6g saturated fat, 61mg cholesterol, 494mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 5g sugar, 24g protein