Fish Fillet Sandwiches with Slaw
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
Ready in 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature’s Promise cod fillets, thawed
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1. Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and relish in a large bowl. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
2. Set oven to high broil, and toast the hamburger rolls. Meanwhile, preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the fish with the lemon pepper seasoning, and cook for 4 min. or until lightly browned. Flip and cook for an additional 3 min., or until fish is completely cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Place a fillet on each roll and top with coleslaw. Serve immediately.
Slather freshly toasted rolls with butter.
Per serving: 426 calories, 25g fat, 4g saturated fat, 48mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 6g sugar, 21g protein