1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook the bacon on medium heat in a large saute pan. Once it’s crispy remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel. Reserve the bacon fat in the pan.
3. Reduce heat to medium low and saute the onions and garlic. Add a ½ tsp of salt and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Throw in the shredded brussel sprouts and turn up the heat to medium. Season with the remaining 1/2 tsp of salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Saute for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the cooked quinoa and cook for an additional 3 minutes until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
6. Carefully mix in the parmesan cheese and put the mixture into a pie plate.
7. Top with the panko and a sprinkle of more parmesan cheese and cook for 20 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.