1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare couscous according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, halve the peppers and remove the seeds. Strain the tomatoes, reserving 2 tbsp oil. On a foil-lined baking sheet, drizzle ½ tbsp of the tomato oil. Place peppers cut-side-down and drizzle with another ½ tbsp tomato oil. Bake 15 min., or until tender.
3. While the peppers cook, toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet for 3 min., or until golden brown, then transfer to a plate to cool.
4. Slice the sundried tomatoes into thin strips. In a bowl, mix into cooked couscous with the pine nuts, cumin, lemon juice, and remaining tomato oil. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper.
5. Carefully remove peppers from the oven and flip so they are facing cut-side-up. Spoon couscous mixture into each pepper and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 5 min., or until cheese has melted. Meanwhile, slice the green onions. When peppers have finished baking, remove from oven, garnish with onion, and serve.
Per serving: 330 calories, 14g fat, 2g saturated fat, 7mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 3g sugar, 11g protein