1. Heat olive oil in a large pot on medium heat. Toss in the onion and garlic and a pinch of salt. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Toss in the ground lamb and chop it up with your wooden spoon. Cook until golden brown.
3. Carefully add in the red wine and raise the heat to medium high to scrape the bits from the bottom of the pain. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Crush the plum tomatoes with your hand before adding them into the pot. Add in the water, salt, crushed pepper, oregano and parsley.
5. Simmer on low for 1-2 hours, with the top partially covering the pot.
6. Boil the pasta until al dente and drain.
7. Toss the pasta, shredded mozzarella and sauce together in a large bowl. Carefully place it in an aluminum pan then tuck in the diced fresh mozzarella to the mixture.
8. Wrap with saran wrap then a layer of foil and freeze up one month. Before cooking, remove the saran wrap but put the foil back on.
9. To cook frozen, bake on 350 for about 70 minutes until thoroughly heated. If you want a quicker cook time thaw it in the fridge for 24 hours and bake on 350 for 45 minutes to one hour. Remove the tin foil from the baked ziti for the last few minutes of cooking to get the cheese nice and bubbly!