1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add ground turkey and brown. Add taco seasoning and cook until liquid is evaporated. Set aside.
2. Place a tortilla on a cutting board or other flat surface. Spread 1/4 cup refried beans on tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup turkey taco meat and 2 tablespoons salsa.
3. Roll tortilla up. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Place in an ovenproof baking dish. Pour Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce and Red Chile
4. Enchilada Sauce on top of enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese unless you're planning on freezing the enchiladas.
To Serve Same Day
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake enchiladas for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
2. Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes, scallions, jalapeño peppers and tomatoes.
To Freeze for Later
1. Place enchiladas in a baking dish that is suitable to go directly from the freezer to the oven (I used an Emile Henry ceramic pan). Cover tightly with plastic wrap, then with aluminum foil. Freeze until ready to serve.
2. When ready to serve, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove plastic wrap cover, sprinkle with cheese, and recover baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
4. Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes, scallions, jalapeño peppers and tomatoes.