1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized bowl combine 1/4 cup of French Onion Soup, 1/4 cup of Cream of Mushroom Soup, ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Shape into 6 steak patties.
4. Place in 13X9 casserole dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. In a small bowl combine remaining soup, water, milk and mushrooms. Pour over steak patties.
7. Bake for 10 more minutes.
8. Let cool, label the container and cover the top with 2 layers of foil. Transfer to freezer.
9. Once ready to eat, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
10. Remove foil on top and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.