1. Preheat oven to 350 and place the dough in a pie plate. Crimp the edges then blind bake pie dough for 25 minutes with parchment paper and dried rice or beans weighing it down. This will cook the pie crust just enough so that once the quiche is assembled and the eggs are cooked, the crust will be fully cooked. Remove the crust from the oven and set aside.
2. Raise oven heat to 375. Arrange asparagus and leeks on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
3. Remove the vegetables from the oven and let them cool. Cut the asparagus into 1 inch pieces and chop the leeks. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, garlic powder, parsley, oregano together with a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, parmesan cheese and a pinch each of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. To assemble the quiche layer the asparagus and leeks on the bottom. Carefully pour over the egg mixture then dollop on 5-6 spoonfuls of the ricotta mixture.
7. Set the oven to 325 and cook for 35-40 minutes, just enough for the eggs to set.
8. Enjoy with a mixed greens salad.