1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the bagels into 1/8 inch thin slices. Place them on baking sheet.
3. Pour olive oil on top of bagels, tossing so bagels are completely coated. Sprinkle salt + pepper on top. Toss again.
4. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool.
6. Enjoy immediately or keep in airtight container to stay fresh.
Lentil White Bean Dip
1. Add lentils, beans, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, onion powder and salt to a food processor. Pulse until all combined and smooth.
2. Spoon out and put in serving dish to serve along with bagel chips.
3. Garnish with dried parsley.