1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut bread into small cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
4. Pour egg mixture over the bread and combine.
5. Fold in small bits of the goat cheese, browned sausage, chopped sun dried tomatoes and the pesto until all ingredients are combined. (If you are making the recipe ahead of time, cover the bowl at this stage and set in the fridge overnight).
6. Scoop the mixture into a lightly greased muffin tin, pressing the mixture down slightly so that the cups are full.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes until the muffins reach a golden brown finish.
8. Remove from oven and dust with a little bit of Parmesan cheese, serve warm.