1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Cut the Sweet Italian Sausage into 1 inch pieces.
4. Cut the green pepper into 1 inch pieces.
5. Mix barbecue sauce and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside.
6. Mix olive oil and salt + pepper in other small bowl. Add peppers and mushrooms to the bowl, tossing to slightly coat them.
7. Add the sausage pieces, peppers and mushrooms to stainless steel skewers. Use a brush to rub barbecue sauce on the sausage links.
8. Bake the kabobs for 30-32 minutes, or until the sausage is slightly browned.