1. Make the sauce! Dice up a yellow onion and sauté it up in some olive oil until soft.
2. Add minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, pepper.
3. Then add the can of crushed tomatoes and stir in the sugar.
4. Let simmer on low for 20 minutes.
5. While the sauce is simmering. Open the dough and add 1/2 cup of cornmeal to it. Mix it up and roll it out.
6. Place the remaining cornmeal in a 14-inch Chicago Style Pizza Pan.
7. Place the dough in the pan evenly. If the dough is getting too soft, put it in the fridge for a few minutes to let it rest and firm up.
8. Top the dough with fresh mozzarella in a single layer. Then sprinkle with the shredded from the bag to fill in the holes.
9. Top with the homemade sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
10. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until crust is golden. Let cool for a few minutes and then serve!