1. Coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat.
2. Combine ground turkey, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, scallions, breadcrumbs and garlic in a bowl and mold the mixture into four burger patties.
3. Season the burgers with salt and pepper, and place them in the pan to cook.
4. While burgers are cooking, prepare the dipping sauce by combining sour cream, blue cheese crumbles, apple cider vinegar, and fresh ground pepper into a bowl. Keep refrigerated.
5. Cook burgers until internal temperature is 165 degrees, about 15 minutes.
6. Glaze burgers with a drop of BBQ sauce during the last few minutes of cooking.
7. Serve burgers on a bed of lettuce and shredded carrots, top with more crumbled blue cheese, scallions, and dipping sauce.