1. Combine dry ingredients (flour, yeast, salt) and 1 2/3 cups of water in large mixing bowl. Mix with large spoon until well mixed sticky dough emerges.
2. Cover bowl with plastic and let rest for half a day
3. Reshape dough into a ball and let rest for two more hours
4. Pre-heat over to 450 and prepare a pot with a lid by spraying thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray and coating with cornmeal to prevent sticking.
5. Place dough in pot, cover with lid and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove lid until bread has desired coloring. Usually about 15 minutes.
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until pesto is evenly mixed.
2. Serve with fresh, hot crusty bread.