1. Preheat the broiler. Defrost the spinach and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a large skillet with an oven-proof handle, heat oil over high heat and fry the potatoes with paprika and salt (in moderation) for 4 min.
3. Beat eggs with half the ricotta cheese. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture over the potatoes and reduce heat. Cook the omelet for 10 min. or until edges are set.
4. Place skillet in oven for 2 min., or until omelet is completely set, browned and puffy (watch it carefully, so it doesn’t burn).
5. Drain the sundried tomatoes and slice, reserving 1 tsp oil. Heat reserved oil in a large saucepan and add 2/3of the tomatoes and all the mushrooms. Sauté for 2 min. on medium heat. Add the spinach in portions and cook for 5 min. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper to taste.
6. Slide the omelet onto a plate and spread over the spinach mixture. Scatter remaining ricotta and tomatoes on top. Cut into wedges and serve.
618 calories, 37g fat, 11g saturated fat, 410mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 3g sugars, 31g protein