1. Add all ingredients to the insert of the slow cooker.
2. Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Use two forks to shred the chicken into small pieces. Check for seasoning and add more salt, pepper, and hot sauce as needed.
4. You can add more heat as you can tolerate. When feeding kids, err on the side of mild and serve with extra hot sauce on the side.
5. To make the topping, mix ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Ladle chili into bowls and top with Blue Cheese Sour Cream.