1. In a large bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, extra virgin olive oil, eggs and salt. Whisk together until incorporated. Add the flour in three parts and fold in until combined.
2. Dust a surface with flour and divide the gnocchi dough into four parts. Roll out the gnocchi into a dowel shape about 14 inches long and then cut 5/8 inch pieces. Set aside on floured cookie sheet until you’re ready to boil.
3. In a large pan, sauté pancetta on medium and cook until crispy and the fat has rendered. Remove the pancetta with a slotted spoon and drain on a plate with paper towels.
4. Cook the onion in the pancetta fat with extra virgin olive oil and cook on medium for three minutes.
5. Add peas, salt and pepper than cook for an additional three minutes. Stir in the white wine and cook on medium high for three minutes to cook off the alcohol.
6. Boil the gnocchi for two to three minutes or until they float to the top. Toss in the peas and pancetta mixture and serve immediately with a dusting of parmesan cheese.