1. Thaw the pastry according to the directions and then roll it out into a square and divide into nine pieces about three inches by three inches.
2. Preheat oven to 375oF.
3. Cut the apples into 1/2 inch cubes. Sprinkle on cinnamon and honey and stir to combine.
4. In a large sauté pan melt the coconut oil on medium low then add in the apples. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring to fully coat the apple pieces then set aside in a small bowl.
5. To assemble, add a teaspoon of apples into the middle of each square piece of dough. Fold over into a half triangle and gently close. Use the tines of a fork to gently press into the seams and seal both sides.
6. Repeat until all the dough is used up with the apple mixture. Whisk an egg in a small dish and brush egg wash onto each pastry. Bake for 22 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
7. To make the caramel, cook the sugar and water together for 5-6 minutes on medium low, stirring to dissolve the two.
8. When it starts to turn amber in color, remove from the heat and whisk in the heavy cream. Mixture will bubble so be careful as you pour it in. Whisk vigorously until incorporated then stir in the vanilla extract and salt and set aside to cool in a glass jar.
9. To prepare, drizzle the salted caramel on each pastry and enjoy immediately.