1. Preheat oven to 350oF.
2. Place a pot of water or tea kettle on to boil.
3. Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, butter, pumpkin puree and cream.
5. In a larger bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
6. Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture then stir in the drained corn, evenly mixing the corn throughout.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
8. Set the baking dish into a larger baking dish or pan and pour hot water into the large pan, filling about halfway up the side of the corn pudding casserole dish. (This is called a ‘water bath’ and this baking method will help keep the pudding moist and creamy as it bakes.)
9. Bake for 50-55 minutes until a tooth-pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Remove casserole from oven and let cool to set for 10 minutes before serving.